Sunday, January 31, 2021

 January 2021- My Blessings Basket overflows

A sampling

Writer's critiquing meeting goes off without a hitch

A surprise visit from my son and his fiancé and the children. Even though the lasagna fell to the floor, we were grateful for other options.

Pizza with my niece and her son at my mom's apartment

My daughter assisting to clean my mom's apartment.

My mom getting stronger after a health issue

Snippet Book debuted  

 SNIPPETS: 100 WORD MEMOIR SHORTS: Seaside Storytellers, Taney, Maria, Restione, Bhadrena, Slaninka, Susan, Ridge, Bill, Yasik, Christine, Moore, Kathleen, Matthews, Susan, Gandolfo, Cynthia, Collins, Bonny: 9798648836457: Amazon.com: Books

Getting greeting cards into January due to widespread mail delays.  Extends the season!

A kind gesture from an employee at the library for a contest prize

Book Club via Zoom

Brakes put on

Catching up with a friend while maintaining social distancing protocols

A call from my brother

My oldest son has a new job opportunity

Delivering the lasagna pans that Tom bought for Amanda

 

No comments:

Post a Comment