Monday, January 16, 2017

Mid-January

Although the past few days I certainly wasn't feeling too blessed having to get washed with cold water in mid-January, since the hot water heater got fixed today I have a different outlook

I feel blessed because:

I had off today (MLK Day/ Paid day off)
Received a call from the plumber that he could come today
Cleaned out my hall closet since that is where the water heater is
( Filled  two bags of clothing for the donation bin)
At least I had water the last few days even though it was pretty cold
Didn't need a new hot water heater
They were able to put a new thermostat in it

Oh and the best part, Ron learned to use only two big pots of boiling water to add into his water for bathing instead of the 32 pots of water he tried to walk by his grandparents with when he was a teenager
 ( disclosure: according to grandparents, I was at work that day)




No comments:

Post a Comment